Friday, September 19, 2014

Flight Time & a few extra layouts

Today I'm hosting over at the Frosted Designs blog...here is my post (and then a few others just for fun)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's Joni Parker hosting today's post... and I'm sharing with you how I use typical Project Life elements but on a traditional scrapbook layout.

Here I used the Elle's Studio line "Everyday Moments" and created a layout that is in the typical block style of a project life page, but I used a 12x12 background instead of pocket pages.

I used pieces from the Journal Tags (Highlights), from Bits and Pieces (Extraordinary), from Lil Snippets (Details Please and Remember) and I cut a piece from a larger sheet (Happiness Found)


I also used a Jillibean Soup mini placemat for a frame .. (Best Day Ever).
  
And I tied it all together with 4 small border strips and a few wooden stars.


So don't be afraid to purchase items that are created for Project Life...those can be used just as well on traditional scrapbooking layouts (and they are easy to use too!)!!












And I also played in a few challenges at Memorable Seasons and here are my layouts for those:








1 comment:

  1. These are all AWESOME!! I am loving that photo of Joseph on the "Practice" lo! His face is priceless!!!!!

    ReplyDelete